- you start realizing that you are more capable than you give yourself credit for
- you begin to understand that, sometimes, people give you the help you NEED by denying you the help you want
- you find that the right help always shows up at just the right time
- you learn that any struggle you endure is simply preparation for something great that has yet to come
- you often find yourself incredibly blessed by help that comes at the most unexpected time, in the most unexpected way, from the most unexpected people
I know I am very thankful for the people in my life who wouldn’t “help” me (aka do things for me or give things to me) and made me do things for myself. It’s because of those people that I grew stronger and more confident.
So instead of feeling sorry for yourself because you don’t get the help you want, take it as a sign that YOU are more capable than you know. That you do NOT need the help you think you need.
Shift your mindset and focus on what you DO have and what you CAN do right now, today, to help yourself get to where you want to go. Find a way to START moving in the direction you want to go and you’ll find that you will get the right help at the right time and that, in the end, you’re smarter, stronger, and better because it.
Want more mindset shifting tips like this? Come join the MVP leadership community HERE.