5 things to remember about leadership
Leadership, and how to become a better leader, is something I love learning about!
Reflecting back over the various concepts learned, here are 5 that stood out recently …
1. Remember that true leadership is serving, not bossing others around.
2. Remember that leadership is ACTION, not position. You are a leader by what you say and do, not by the title you are given (or not).
3. Remember that great leaders elevate *everyone* around them.
4. Remember that you don’t inspire people and lift them up by telling them how great you are, you inspire them and lift them up by communicating to them how great THEY are.
5. Remember leadership isn’t about making others follow you, it’s about inspiring people to WANT follow along in the direction you’re headed.
Which one is your favorite?