Personally, I like the Peel Drop better even though I threw the Turn-Over as a player. But if you want to find out which method actually gives YOU more spin and, therefore, more movement, the RevFire System can tell you. Check out the video below to see how it works. Cool stuff!
Oh yeah, and please excuse the typo in the video. I didn’t do it. It’s not my fault really – but it actually is REVFire – not Red Fire. lol
Anyway – enjoy. I think this thing is amazing! Go ahead. Press Play!
More DIY videos at 5min.com
Obviously the RevFire System can give you all kinds of great information about your pitching (or about your pitchers if you’re a coach):
- instant spin and speed rate feedback for pitchers
- evaluate pitching ability and technique with hard numbers
- gain new insight into training methods
- identify pitchers whose spin fades as they tire
- see who’s breaking pitches are ‘on’ during pre-game
- …and more
Get yours at SoftballTools.com
Link seems broke!